After 12th, students often dream about making it ‘Big’ in the Fortune 500 companies. To achieve that goal, B.Tech is one of the popular courses to study. Location is also an important factor to satisfy such an ambition. And there is no better place than Delhi in this regard.
Besides boasting numerous engineering colleges, Delhi is the hub of numerous companies like – Microsoft, Alcatel, Wipro, TCS, Flextronics, IBM, Maruti, Genpact, American Express. Also, students must try to take admission to some of the best BTech colleges in Delhi. Such colleges can offer good placements in some of these top companies.
- BTech college in Delhi offer engineering courses in many specializations. These specializations can be – Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Biotechnology.
- In Delhi, there are a total of 315 top-ranked B.tech colleges, out of which 32 are public, and 283 are private.
- IIT Delhi, Amity, SAITM, Jamia Millia Islamia are some of the top B.Tech colleges in Delhi. IIT Delhi is a top-ranked college in Delhi.
- The top engineering colleges in Delhi offer salary packages close to 1.5 crores INR yearly.
Top BTech Colleges in Delhi
Some of the top BTech colleges in Delhi are mentioned below.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi: IIT, Delhi, came into existence in the year 1961. The college provides facilities like well-equipped laboratories, spacious and ventilated classrooms with audio-visual aids, computer labs with internet facilities, seminar hall and auditorium, hostel, canteen, gymnasium, and medical facility, etc.
The institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Tech M.Tech, (Integrated Dual Degree), MBA, MS, Post Graduate Diploma, and PhD in the field of Management and Engineering. Admission is made on the basis of marks obtained in JEE, GATE, and JAM.
The average annual fee of IIT Delhi is around 2.25 Lakhs INR. The institute has been ranked 2nd position by NIRF Ranking 2020. The top recruiters of IIM Delhi are Accenture, Amazon, Axis Bank, Cognizant, Dell, DHL, Bank of America, Citigroup, Cisco Systems, Capgemini, and others.
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), Delhi: Jamia Millia Islamia is a Central University that came into existence in the year 1920. As one of the best BTech Colleges in Delhi, Jamia Millia Islamia offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD courses. The courses are offered in fields like – Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Law, Management, Medical, Nursing, and Foreign Language.
Many facilities like well-equipped workshops and laboratories, spacious classrooms, and a well-stocked central library are provided by the university. Top recruiters of Jamia Millia Islamia are – Adobe systems, Samsung, Microsoft, Voltas limited, Accenture, Zee Entertainment, Samsung R and D, Nokia, IBM, CISCo, etc.
The average annual fee of the B.Tech course is around 1.85 Lakhs INR. The university has been ranked 28th by NIRF Ranking 2020. JEE Main, GATE are some of the entrance exams accepted for admission to this college.
- Amity University, Noida: Amity University is another top Btech college in Delhi. It was established in 2005. The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD courses in various disciplines. Apart from this, the University also offers International courses, online and distance learning courses. There are many facilities like – Library, Cafeteria, Hostel, Sports complex, Laboratories, Gym, Design studio, A/C classroom, etc.
Admission to Amity University is made on the scores obtained in Amity JEE, CAT, MAT, NATA, CLAT, etc. Amity University has been ranked 32nd position by NIRF 2020. The average annual fee of the B.Tech courses is around 3.11 Lakhs INR. Some of the top recruiters at one of these top BTech colleges in Delhi are – Amazon, Google, Hyundai, Shell, Accolite, Yes Bank, HCL, and others.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), New Delhi: IIIT Delhi was established in 2008 and has been accredited “A” by NAAC. This is one of the best BTech colleges in Delhi. The institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, and Post Graduate Diploma (Data Science and Artificial Intelligence) courses. The institute has been ranked 56th by NIRF Ranking 2020.
The admission to the institute is made through JEE Main, UCEED, GATE, etc. The average annual fee of the B.Tech course in the institute is around 3.6 Lakhs INR. The top companies that recruit students from IIIT Delhi are – Morgan Stanley, Mercedes Benz, Amazon, Google, Adobe, Flipkart, Oracle, and others.
- The Northcap University, Gurgaon: The Northcap University, Gurgaon, was established in the year 1996. The university has been ranked 110th by NIRF 2020. The courses offered by one of the best BTech colleges in Delhi are Undergraduate courses, Postgraduate courses, and Doctoral programs.
The average annual fee of the Northcap University for the B.Tech course is around 2.53 Lakhs INR. The entrance exam accepted by the university is JEE Main, SAT India, CLAT, and GATE. The top recruiters of The Northcap University are Deloitte, McKinsey and Company, Ericsson, Ernst and Young, Siemens, Urban Clap, RBS, and many others.
- St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM), Gurgaon: SAITM is one of the BTech colleges in Delhi. The institute offers many facilities like Hostel, Classroom, Seminar halls, Conference room, Computer Center, Library, Mess and Cafeteria, Sports, Gym, etc. The institute offers various courses in B. Tech, BCA, BBA, MBA. The course fee for the B.Tech courses is around 92,000 INR per year. The entrance exam accepted by SAITM is JEE main, SAJEE. The top recruiters of SAITM are Amazon, Genpact, Tech Mahindra, Flipkart, Reliance, TCS, Tata, Dyson, Wipro, and others.
Scope of BTech Colleges in Delhi
After completing graduation from the top B.Tech colleges in Delhi, a number of opportunities are there for students. The B.Tech graduates have a very bright and successful career. Most of the top BTech colleges in Delhi offer good placement opportunities to their students by inviting many companies for campus recruitment. Students can work as a Lecturer or Professor, Computer Engineer, Software Engineer, Web Developer after completing the course.
The job prospects of Engineering graduates have always been good not only in India but also abroad as engineers are high in demand. Through this article, we are sure that the candidates have got all the information about the best BTech colleges in Delhi. We wish students all the best!.